From the album

  • 128 images
  • 622 comments

Photo Information


8 Comments

Sweet! I love how the Torterra is all like "Ugh this gosh darned dead Trevenant is starting to bother me" with that eye roll 

Share this comment


Link to comment

On here, mostly just drawing sprites. I'll honestly take any kind of request that isn't overtly realistic (no still-lifes here,  heh.:biggrin: )

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Big the Cat said:

On here, mostly just drawing sprites. I'll honestly take any kind of requests that isn't overtly realistic (no still-lifes here,  heh.:biggrin: )

 

Well, would you possibly draw...a character I like? You coloring is really smooth, and I'd be interested to see it in something I request. That is, if you don't mind doing that.

Share this comment


Link to comment

I should probably submit one soon, but I feel like im just piling up your work. Would that be OK if I could submit one or will that be too crowded?

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, Cookabeara said:

 

Well, would you possibly draw...a character I like? You coloring is really smooth, and I'd be interested to see it in something I request. That is, if you don't mind doing that.

Yeah, I probably could 

 

6 hours ago, Tega said:

I should probably submit one soon, but I feel like im just piling up your work. Would that be OK if I could submit one or will that be too crowded?

You can submit one now.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Add a comment...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...