JackiechuWuvU64

Favourite Pokemon? Need For Project

16 posts in this topic

Yes, I am very much aware that there is a 'Favourite Pokemon' thread, but to me it is now old, and didn't have restrictions, while this does. This isn't a thread about why you have a favourite Pokemon and stuff like that, this is for me to use for a project. If this is in the wrong area in the Forums, let me know and if you are able to, please move it (or it can be removed of course, if need be). 

Who's your favourite Pokemon (if you have one)? I'm working on something and I need character ideas. 

You can pick any Pokemon except Legendaries, the Eeveelutions, Pikachu's evolutionary line, or the Shinx evolutionary line. This is your only chance, be sure to take it. There will be no humans, fusions or non-Pokemon animals, or at least not yet. You'll see. 

If you can't think of a single Pokemon, a top 3 is fine. I will most likely choose only one of them though, unless I feel I need more. If I end up actually doing as I plan, I will post the project I am working on. 

(And yes, I'm an Aussie, hence why I spell it with a U.)

what cubone did. 3 fav

Arcanine- cos its a dog

Xerneas- its a deer. and TheFatRat has a song called Xenogenesis

Fennekin-Delphox- My first starter.. yeah im late....

Mine is Wigglytuff. I don't know what I think of that Sandshrew. It wasn't particularly good the first time they made it. It's "meh"

SCEPTILE, SCEPTILE AND SCEPTILE AGAIN.

End of story, finished, put a fork in me, I AM DONE! SCEPTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Pokeman said:

THE NEW SANDSHREW FORM

It's great and I love it. If you don't love it, then ur dum

I like the new forms, but I'm not so sure about including them. I'll see what I can do though. Also if someone doesn't like it, they aren't dum, it's an opinion

You're all giving me the final evolutions so I'm just going to assume you are all meaning the evolutionary lines. I will try to include the final evolutions of course, but I don't want to go TOO far. 

Thanks for your input everyone!

can i just say something about the new forms

panloco and i BOTH did sprites for alola ninetales

My Top 5 are...

5. Sableye - Zelda Reference

4. Chespin - Underloved, + Kalos Starter

3. Infernape - First Pokémon Ever

2. Reshiram (Shiny) - It appeared on my third try to catch Reshiram normally, I refer to it as Majesty

1. Electivire - My first (legit) Pokémon to reach Lvl. 100

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• What to read next

• Similar Content

• By The-Hydra
      (Credit to the fine folks of the PUCL community for inspiring this game.)

New rule, please read: 

Here's how this game works: one person starts by thinking of a Pokemon, and noting a fact about it (ideally one shared with many Pokemon, such as it learning a move like Helping Hand.) Then other participants can take a guess of what Pokemon it might be- and after at least one person has guessed, the person who knows the Pokemon will confirm if the guess[es] are right or wrong, and then give another fact about the Pokemon. The facts should get increasingly specific as this process continues- starting off with moves, egg groups, and place in an evolutionary line, but eventually moving onto abilities and typings and whatnot. Ideally, your guesses should be based on your innate Pokemon knowledge, so use of external information sources is discouraged but of course can't be prevented.

When somebody does guess the Pokemon correctly, they get to think of a new Pokemon and new questions. There is a limit of 10 facts. If nobody gets it in 10, then whoever guessed most recently can do the next mon/facts. Because of this, the 10th question should be made to make the answer quite obvious, but not outright reveal it. (For example, if the answer was Plusle, you could say "It's not Minun.") Also, if the person presenting the facts fails to answer guesses within 24 hours, then this responsibility falls upon whoever guesses most recently/whoever feels like picking it up.

Because this needs to be even more complex it'll be fun, I'll also keep track of who's been guessing correctly. If your guess was on the first fact, you'll get 10 points, and if it was on the last, you'll get 1. 

Leaderboards:

I suppose I'll kick us off here:

#1: This Pokemon learns the move Peck.
    • By The-Hydra
      Alola! From the Pokestadium
      BATTLE FACTORY 2.0

Welcome to the second-ever Pokestadium Battle Factory! For those of you who remember the original, we can basically get right into it, and for those who don't remember/weren't around, the description from the first carries across the basic idea still-

"The Pokestadium Battle Factory is a tournament that, as you might have guessed, is largely based on the Battle factory challenge from the gen 3 and 4 games. In the traditional Battle Factory fashion, you won't be battling with your own Pokemon or sets. Rather, you'll choose from a variety of pre-selected Pokemon and movesets. Unlike the traditional Battle Factory, however, these battles will be 6v6 on Pokemon showdown (set in anything goes) so you'll have a lot more Pokemon to choose from.

For each slot of your team, there will be three Pokemon with pre-made sets for you to choose from. These pre-selected sets will be sent to you in a PM upon the starting date of the tournament of, and you'll have three full days to confirm your selection.

Like the last time, there's some quirks you should keep in mind, though of course by nature of us being on the cutting edge of a new generation, they're a little different than before:

If you'd like, upon successfully defeating an opponent in battle, you can PM me and ask to replace one of the Pokemon on your team, and I'll PM you three more sets that can be used in its place. If none of the sets seem better than the one you're currently using, however, you do have the option to decline. (Your time to make a decision on this is basically just until your battle is arranged with your next opponent.)

However, now, there is an added alternative to this! An actual feature of the original Battle Factory was scouting your opponent's team, and if you don't feel like swapping out one of your Pokemon, you can also scout your next opponent's team a bit. You can either ask me for a broad generalization of what kind of moves and overall build they have, or the specific set of one of their Pokemon. (when asking for a specific set, ask something like "The set of their fastest Pokemon?" or "The set of their Z-move Pokemon?")

Round 1 bracket:

Fill out this microscopic form to join in on the fun!

Please do provide any questions you may have in addition to your form, and good luck attempting to dethrone current frontier brain, @Yunn Goos!