Yashu

spook-a-thon
Mimikyu's Menacing Profile Customization Contest + Sableye's Scary Scavenger Hunt

6 posts in this topic

Mimic you rekt by yashu204 untitled5_by_yashu204-daj0ahx.png  Mimic you rekt by yashu204

Do you enjoy decorating your profile page? Would you like to show off your skills and get in the Spook-a-thon spirit? If so, Mimikyu's Menacing Profile Customization Contest sounds like the ideal contest for you! This contest focuses on profile decorating and "spoopyfying" your page with all sorts of Halloween esc decorations.

If you would like to enter, simply send me a PM requesting that you would like to enter. You are expected to have your profile finished by October 30th, which is when the judging will take place. This being said, you may enter anytime from now until October 29th. Judging will be based off of smoothly you have tied your decorations into your profile and of course, the amount of spoopiness. 

There will be three places, first, second, and third. As for prizes, they will depend on the rank of your placing. First place winner will receive glory, second place will receive slightly less glory, and the third place will gain some petty bragging rights. You're welcome.

Good luck to everyone~

--

sableye.gif   Collab by yashu204   sableye.gif

Sableye needs your help! His beloved items have scattered all across Pokestadium and he can't seem to find them! Are you willing to go to the ends of this forum and help a friend?

Sableye's items have been hidden by @Gir, @The-Hydra, and @Yashu throughout Pokestadium. They could be hidden in topics, posts, gallery images, or even comments! Who knows where they could be hidden away? You may randomly come across Sableye's items, even when you're not looking for them, but be on the lookout, regardless. To help you with your scavenger hunt, Sableye has compiled a list of his missing items. Once you have found all the items or have simply given up, PM Gir and I all the locations which you found them in. People who have found all of them / whoever finds the most will be awarded a spooky medal.

(the icons listed below do not count toward the contest)

sableye.png  Sableye's Checklist  sableye.png

- Rare Candy x1  rarecandy.png

- Reaper Cloth x1  reapercloth.png

- Pumpkins x2  Pumpkin Emote

- Skeletons x2  Image result for skeleton sprite

- Twisted Spoon x1  twistedspoon.png

- Ghost x2  CvJR0GK.gif

- Spell Tag x1  spelltag.png

~Happy Haunting!~

You may start looking, no entering is required. Just remember to submit your results soon.

Mimic you rekt by yashu204  Mimikyu's Menacing Profile Customization Contest: Results!  Mimic you rekt by yashu204

It's October 30th today and it's time for the judging and results of Mimikyu's Menacing Profile Customization Contest! We got a huge grand total of three contestants, which means all three contestants will place. Now without further ado, let's get on to the judging~

Third Place:

@Joker

Third place goes to Joker! Your blank white page is possibly one of the most spooky things I have ever seen. Having no content on a page is truly horrific, A+ for you. I'd also like to point out the cleverness and sheer beauty of this default white. Things associated with Halloween, such as ghosts and skeletons are indeed, white. It leaves so much room for for possibility, truly breathtaking. You have earned five raffle tickets for decorating your profile!

Second Place:

@Gir

Congratulations on second place, Gir! GIFs can certainly be spooky, especially ones sent by Reub. Everybody loves some good lighthearted humor, and you certainly embraced it! You may claim five raffle tickets for decorating your profile!

First Place: (drumroll, please)

@Legend

Our first place winner is Legend! Your Spooky's House of Jumpscares theme is a brilliant idea! Congrats, you are eligible for a grand eight tickets for Ekevinn's raffle.

--

Thank you to everybody who participated! The results for Sableye's Scary Scavenger Hunt will be posted soon! You still have time to send in your items until the results are posted.

Woo! I placed third by default! Alright! Now that's what I call time well spent on my profile! Congrats to the others of course, excellent job.

Image result for shia labeouf applause gif