Scratchy3607

pikachu
Mega Pikachu Spriting contest

6 posts in this topic

I need something that would be AWESOME for my Pokemon fan-game, Pokemon Icicle: MEGA PIKACHU!

Simply submit your mega Pikachu sprite, and at the contest's end, the one that's best will win, and be featured in my game! <(。◕‿‿◕。)>

Rules:

1. Be respectful to other members/entrants.

2. All Pokestadium rules apply.

3. Have fun!

Example sprite:

Spoiler

pyruspikachu_by_pyruspikachu-dagzkmw.png

Form:

Spoiler

Username:

Sprite:

Type:

Ability

:

On 12/22/2016 at 5:17 PM, AnonymousDoom said:

Username: AnonymousDoom

Sprite:Mega Pikachu.png

Type: Electric, Dark

Ability: Competitive

Somehow, when a strange, previously undiscovered Gliscorite Mega Stone was used on an evolving Pikachu, it was stuck mid-evolution, half-Pikachu half-Raichu, with the fangs and blood-lust of Gliscor! This competitive vampire is always ready to battle!

Sorry,But I cannot Accept this Because Pokemon Icicle is a POKEMON GAME.it will be innapropriate to add it to the game.Pls remove the  blood,then we will talk.

Sorry, it was Kool-Aid! I didn't think of that though.

I also removed the lightning bolt because that could make it look weird in-game. 

Username: AnonymousDoom

Sprite: Mega Pikachu Degraded.png

Type: Electric, Dark

Ability: Competitive

Somehow, when a strange, previously undiscovered Gliscorite Mega Stone was used on an evolving Pikachu, it was stuck mid-evolution, half-Pikachu half-Raichu, with the fangs and viciousness of Gliscor! This competitive vampire is always ready to battle!

Username:  UmbreonRogue

Sprite:  Mega Pikachu.png

Type:  Electric

Ability:  Volt Absorb

With the recently discovered Pikachunite, Pikachu reacts to the Mega Stone in such a way that it builds up so much electricity that its fur stands up.  Mega Pikachu may at times be unable to control such a large amount of energy and fires stray electric bolts.

(I'm not the best at making Mega Evolutions, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?)