The-Hydra

Pokemon Countdown! (new rule added)

552 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, The-Hydra said:

Image result for slugma

The answer is Slugma! The game once again goes to @Kaotic !

Ooh, once again, aye?

Let's get on with this now!

#10: This Pokémon is a Rock Type

No bueno

#9 - This pokemon can also be found in Sinnoh and Unova

I don't think Sharpedo is in Unova but hey it learns Leer for sure since I'm training one and it might be in there so that

Very leery indeed, but not Treecko

#6 - This pokemon is found in Long (Unbikable) Grass in both RSE and ORAS

no dylan its not go and run in the long grass until you find a bear that will eat you

It is a great regret to declare that @Pepsi Man has indeed correctly guessed it. It is Tropius

tropius.giftropius.gif

listen to me do not mock me and do not question my actions. i have good reason as to ignore until just a DAY later (oh no a day oh noes im gonna die i cant post on this forum game) so hush 

#10: This pokemon is psychic type.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• What to read next

• Similar Content

• By The-Hydra
      Alola! From the Pokestadium
      BATTLE FACTORY 2.0

Welcome to the second-ever Pokestadium Battle Factory! For those of you who remember the original, we can basically get right into it, and for those who don't remember/weren't around, the description from the first carries across the basic idea still-

"The Pokestadium Battle Factory is a tournament that, as you might have guessed, is largely based on the Battle factory challenge from the gen 3 and 4 games. In the traditional Battle Factory fashion, you won't be battling with your own Pokemon or sets. Rather, you'll choose from a variety of pre-selected Pokemon and movesets. Unlike the traditional Battle Factory, however, these battles will be 6v6 on Pokemon showdown (set in anything goes) so you'll have a lot more Pokemon to choose from.

For each slot of your team, there will be three Pokemon with pre-made sets for you to choose from. These pre-selected sets will be sent to you in a PM upon the starting date of the tournament of, and you'll have three full days to confirm your selection.

Like the last time, there's some quirks you should keep in mind, though of course by nature of us being on the cutting edge of a new generation, they're a little different than before:

If you'd like, upon successfully defeating an opponent in battle, you can PM me and ask to replace one of the Pokemon on your team, and I'll PM you three more sets that can be used in its place. If none of the sets seem better than the one you're currently using, however, you do have the option to decline. (Your time to make a decision on this is basically just until your battle is arranged with your next opponent.)

However, now, there is an added alternative to this! An actual feature of the original Battle Factory was scouting your opponent's team, and if you don't feel like swapping out one of your Pokemon, you can also scout your next opponent's team a bit. You can either ask me for a broad generalization of what kind of moves and overall build they have, or the specific set of one of their Pokemon. (when asking for a specific set, ask something like "The set of their fastest Pokemon?" or "The set of their Z-move Pokemon?")

Round 1 bracket:

Fill out this microscopic form to join in on the fun!

Please do provide any questions you may have in addition to your form, and good luck attempting to dethrone current frontier brain, @Yunn Goos!

• By Panflam7
      Too tired to think of a description. Took me like 7 hours or more.