The-Hydra

Pokemon Countdown! (Read those rules if new)

1,389 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• What to read next

• Similar Content

• By NuVonde
      Something I've been working on for the past week or so, this is just a Charizard done in my typical "gross long necked abomination" aesthetic. Why? Idk, Charizard is just a simple Pokemon who's design is fun to mess with. I've wanted to do something like this for a long time, and believe it or not, it's not even the first time I've tried my hand at a Charizard reimagining, though that picture is old and dated now and also just a boring profile, so I decided to give it another go, full body this time. I'm not too pleased with how the left wing and hand turned out, but as a whole, I'm pretty proud of how this turned out. It was a fun exercise in form and expression.

For those curious, I did in fact make a shiny version, though for the sake of redundancy I probably won't upload it anywhere except here:

• By The-Hydra
      A number will be randomly generated each day, and the Pokemon with that number in the national dex will be the one you give your opinion on that day! The averages will be later stored for all to see! I hope you enjoy rating/reading other people's ratings about your favorite (or least favorite) Pokemon.

Simply rate the Pokemon on a scale of 1-10 and give us the reason for your rating!

And today's Pokemon is... 

#513 Pansear!

My rating: 8

For some reason, when Black and White was out in Japan but not in the US yet, one of the Pokemon among the rather long list of new additions that really stood out to me was Pansear. Not sure why. And, to this day, still not too sure why I like Pansear. I did use Pansear on my first time playing White, and I in general was rather fond of the idea that you'd get to receive a Pokemon that balances out your starter's weaknesses. Not much else to say though. So yeah, liked using it, cool idea, nostalgia and a design that appeals to me a bit more puts it over the other monkeys for me.

Current highest rating: Torchic from day 2, with 7.8 on average

Current lowest rating: Bergmite from day 1, with 6.8 on average

Averages: 

Day 1 (4/20/17) Bergmite (6.8)
      Day 2 (4/21/17) Torchic (7.8)
      Day 3 (4/23/17) Toxicroak (7.6)