FrogBoyHops

What is your favourite and least favourite food?

9 posts in this topic

As a foodie myself, I find it hard at times to explain my true love of food. I'm more of a savoury person myself but I eat so quickly most people can't tell anyway. So what's everyone's favourite and least  favourite food/foods? For favourites I'd say Cheesecake, Ramen and Pizza, However for my least favourite it would definitely be fish of any sort.

20 hours ago, FrogBoyHops said:

For favourites I'd say Cheesecake, Ramen and Pizza, However for my least favourite it would definitely be fish of any sort.

Ok what the heck, those are some of my favorite and least favorite foods. But for other stuff I am a fan of almost anything spicy and for least favorite, hmmmmn apples, there's just something about them that ugh.....

My favorite would have to be authentic sushi or sashimi. Favorite desserts... regular old fashioned freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

I gotta admit though I'm with @Luxifer on spicy foods. BRING ON THE BURN!!!

Least favorite... Goat curry. Often times they leave the bones inside and just too risky for me hahah!

Eh, not a big fan of spicy food.  I don't like getting my tongue burned.

I like chicken-flavored ramen noodles the best, especially the kind you can put water in a bowl, put in the noodles and the flavoring, and stick it in the microwave.  Unfortunately, it's not the healthiest thing ever.  My least favorite is definitely any kind of bean.  I don't like the taste and the texture feels weird.

My least favorite food is food with a slimy texture. I'm also not too big a fan of seafood anymore.

I can't exactly establish a favorite food, being pretty much a walking garbage disposal, but I really like pasta, beans, and cheeseburgers, and I love anything sweet.

My favorite have to be cheese steaks and my second favorite is pizza.

But I really don't have a least favorite food though.

My favorite is probably spaghetti... or ice cream sandwiches...

I don't have a least favorite, but if I had to choose, I guess I really just don't like fish. But not fish sticks, I just don't like the plain fish without bread. I guess I'm with @Petey Piranha for the hatred of slimy foods...

Steak is on my top list for food.
Mew: Don’t you like it with some weird Italian sauce?

Yeah... Explaining time. 

When I lived in my old home, there was a very expensive Italian Steakhouse that had delicious pasta, delicious steak, delicious everything...

Mew: ... Get to the point.

So, the steak had this special “Zip Sauce” made of Soy Sauce, Butter, and other stuff. It’s addictive. But you can pretty much only find it there. It’s called Spozitas.

One of my least favored foods... I am allergic to tree nuts. Like, not like cat allergic, I had to head to the hospital after eating ice cream with a cashew base. 

Mew: Yeah, turns out you might not like food that can kill you. 

Ya think?

Don't really have a favorite.. but my ABSOLUTE least favorites are hot sauce and noodles with peanut butter (peanut sauce, whatever you call it)