Gir

PS's Weekly Scavenger Hunt!

4 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to PS's Weekly Scavenger Hunt!

a banner would be nice here

Face it, we're all just a bunch of lazy millennials that do nothing other than staring at Blue Light-emitting devices all day while filling ourselves with toxic junk food and listening to music that is literally made by Satan. But that will change! Thanks to PS's Weekly Scavenger Hunt we'll finally be able to break free from this vicious cycle, and explore the sweet, sweet outdoors.

So what is this all about, you ask? Well, dear member of ours, the idea is that you all go outside (and occasionally inside) and look for a certain bunch of things. You then take a picture of said thing with your cellphone (or camera if you're a fancy fella), add some proof that it was you who made the picture (by writing your username on a scrap of paper and holding it in the picture), and once you've found everything, you post it all here. The person who gets it all first gets 3 points (excluding the bonus item), the second gets 2, and the third gets 1. Everyone who gets it after that gets no points, but regardless it's fun to see what you got to show.

The rules

It's really simply, I basically already mentioned the main points. You have to take pictures of every item on the list with a scrap of paper with your username on it to prove you actually made that picture. Then you put them all here under a pretty spoiler to prevent the page from being cluttered with photos, write a little bit about your experiences if you're up to it, and then you're all done. Of course the general PS rules apply here too, and you should know them by heart by now. And most importantly, have fun!

The list

And the 5 items you have to find this week (Jan 8th-Jan 14th) are...

Spoiler

1. A flower

2. A brick wall

3. A comfy chair

Leaderboard

Spoiler

1. The-Hydra (4 points)

SCAVENGED

Spoiler

WEeETlz.jpg

Prettiness is in the eye of the beholder- the lazy, lazy beholder.

Spoiler

GvGXA6H.jpg

I can assure you that this is in fact a drawing- I know, it seems as though I've revived a Stegosaurus from extinction and taken a photo of the real thing, but amazingly enough it is simply lead and paper. 

Spoiler

oXXcUgy.jpg?1

hey look it's a dog who it belongs to isn't the issue moving on then

Spoiler

E20FklB.jpg

Doesn't really get more Christpacked than this right here

Spoiler

3w1dO9j.jpg

...This looks really pretty with your eyes I swear, but hey even in the picture you can tell that it is indeed very night-y

Spoiler

0CEXibc.jpg?1

Thought the dog would count for the bonus one, but just in case here's another delicious alternative. Also remembered I should probably get that coveted scrap in at least one of these, so there we go.

Apologies in regards to the lack of interesting information/mediocre photos, but I'm in it to win it I couldn't find my small handheld picture-takey thing and thus had to use the obviously much clunkier camera on my laptop. I'll try to get on that for next week. But, all things considered, I did have to go outside for like two of these, so mission accomplished right? Right.

On 1/1/2017 at 9:47 AM, Gir said:

No one yet, how sad. :(

Well @Gir 

@The-Hydra did it now. I give up since I don't have a life time cause busy

Also since when did I compose the music you listen to

It's a little late but better late than never, right?

@The-Hydra gets 4 points! 3 for being the first and the only to send everything in, and 1 for the bonus item. You're on the top of the leaderboard now, congratulations! Everyone give the man a round of applause.

Time for a new challenge!

The things that you will have to find this week are...

Spoiler

1. A flower

2. A brick wall

3. A comfy chair

Because there's less time there are less items to find. Also no bonus this time because of the same reasons totally not because I'm too lazy to think of one shh.

Good luck everyone!