PCTheSkitty

PC's Uncreatively Named Sprite Shop

30 posts in this topic

I've been putting off setting up this shop for awhile. I've been reluctant to do this given how inactive Pokestadium has been, among other problems with the site, but hey, it's a brand new year and I'm feeling artsy, so I figured why not. Sprites are fun and relatively easy to make, so even if this shop goes horribly wrong, ultimately it's no skin off my back. So without further ado, I present "PC's Uncreatively Named Sprite Shop" in all its full, unashamed glory.

Some things to note:

• All Pokestadium rules and, subsequently, all PS Shop forum rules apply. Obviously. You should know these by now, and if you don't, well what are you here for! Go read them!

• I will only work on six requests at a time. While sprites are far from the hardest things to make, they do take some effort, and a huge workload isn't good for anyone. If you'd like to know how many slots are left, and by whom they are taken, look below.

• Each person may only have two requests pending at a time. If you order six sprites at a time in an attempt to hog the queue, don't be surprised when I don't do any of them. Your limit on how many slots you can reserve at one time is two (although you're under no obligation to order sprites in pairs).

• I can only do so much custom work. While I usually do incorporate a lot of custom bits and patterns in my sprites, I'm far from a professional, and do have my limits. If your order is too complicated or there are technical reasons that make it hard to work with, I'll explain to you why this is and we can discuss a compromise or other options.

• I currently only offer two services, and that's it. This isn't so much of a skill limitation as it is a conservation of time and effort. While I can do other things such as retypes and the like, they take up more time and work than the basic types of sprites I currently offer, and as I'm not a psychic and can't predict how popular or successful this shop will be, I'm simply not going to offer other services until I can be sure they're worth putting time into. If this shop gets enough traffic, though, I may consider bringing in new services. You never know ; >

• If you want to use these for anything besides small things, talk to me first! You are completely free to use what I make for avatars, signatures, banners, and any small stuff like that without credit (as long as you don't go full plagiarist and claim you made them. Dun do that, that's bad) however you will need to talk to me first if you want to use them for anything else. If you want to use these in projects, upload them to the Pokecreator, or anything large scale like that, you'll have to PM me so we can discuss it. If you want to use someone else's order, same rules apply, though you'll also have to make sure the person who originally ordered that sprite is okay with it as well.

• Overall, just don't be rude. This isn't my life's work or anything, just a hobby, but basic respect towards me and other patrons is nice. Don't hassle me about time, be unreasonable with your requests, or heckle other members about their orders. You don't have to be super positive or nice or perfect, just respect basic etiquette.

• EDIT: I only do Pokemon from generations 1 through 5. I forgot to mention this in the original posting, but I will only fuse Pokemon from generations 1 through 5, as gens 6 and 7 lack official 2D sprites, and I do not use fan sprites in my works.

Slots

1. Primal
  2. MirandaPoke
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. Empty
  6. Empty

FUSION

Just as popular as they are self explanatory. I will fuse two to three Pokemon of your choice, as well as create a matching shiny. Typically, these will be on a 96x96 px canvas, though this is the norm, not the rule. Larger sprites may have larger borders.

Examples

vxSyP1p.pngbIWywQS.pngyF39oDh.png73NpAie.pngMHU4LKg.pngUtTtWck.png
79pQfiS.pngKbYfyws.pnglk7BcST.pngb7d4DFO.pngBGDqnQb.png2yWqZrP.png

Form:

Username:
Pokemon to fuse:

Type:

Other specifications:

RECOLOR

Exactly what it sounds like: you give me a Pokemon, and I give it a new set of colors and possibly patterns if you don't like what they currently look like.

Examples

JrLATKh.pnguJbkvYo.pngUu354jc.png

Form:

Username:
Pokemon:

Color Scheme:

Deviations in patterning, if desired:

Other specifications:

Completed Fusions

Spoiler

Owner: Supremerpus
Pokemon: Tyranitar, Volcarona, and Aerodactyl

Type: Fire/Flying

hcRDVOD.pngzxGeFpr.png

Owner: DaRealCreeper

Pokemon: Darkrai, Drifblim, and Rotom

Type: Ghost/Flying

DrfluaQ.pngEbl2Alz.png

Owner: Luemas

Pokemon: Dragonite and Haxorus
Type: Dragon

Po6EVRD.png3TmOM42.png

Owner: PrimalDialga3721

Pokemon: Abra, Magnemite, and Metang

Type: Steel

HI9eKnS.pngmT0SKTb.png

Owner: AnonymousDoom

Pokemon: Articuno, Reshiram, and Sigilyph

Type: Dragon/Flying

PqxNKYm.pnggQ4jvwI.png

Owner: Hydralicious

Pokemon: Milotic, Arbok, and Hydreigon

Type: Dragon/Water

sbg5uZm.pngsoFkOsX.png

Owner: Latias Yipee

Pokemon: Espeon and Umbreon

Type: Dark

YBHw2tk.pngEY6M8nW.png

Owner: Latias Yipee

Pokemon: Espeon and Umbreon

Type: Psychic

uHWVZmj.pngfenHpHu.png

Owner: AnonymousDoom

Pokemon: Blaziken and Drifblim

Type: Fire/Ghost

WoCBZlJ.pngSjtoQDS.png

Owner: money12wolf

Pokemon: Marowak and Aerodactyl

Type: Rock/Flying

9xRI8s9.png5ihQG68.png

Completed Recolors

Spoiler

Owner: rioulu890

Pokemon: Dragonair

zahCSKD.png

I'll help a fellow spriter out. 

I'd like a Fusion!

Username:Supremerpus
Pokemon to fuse: Volcarona, Tyranitar, and Aerodactyl

Type: Fire/Flying

Other specifications: I would like you to add something of your choice to this order! personalize it for me, your own personal zing!

Id like a fusion too! ;D

Username:Blimphyl

Pokemon to fuse:Drifblim,Darkrai,And Rotom.

Type:Ghost/Flying

Other specifications:A black and white pattern running down it.

@Supremerpus Your order is finished. It was certainly very finicky and difficult (especially the right wing, ultimately I had to make my own so sorry if it looks off compared to the left one) but I think it turned out alright in the end. I attempted to "personalize" it, but I'm not sure how well I did in that regard, I suppose that is up to you as the client. Still, I hope this is good!
hcRDVOD.pngzxGeFpr.png

@DaRealCreeper Noted, your slot is reserved, though for future reference "Username" refers to your screen name, not (what I am assuming you meant by Blimphyl, anyways) the name of the fusion.

yo my meme frend. ur sprites are gud can i haz plz

Skipping the memes though your sprites are really good and I would love one.

Username: Spamuhell
Pokemon to fuse: Dragonite and Haxorus

Type: Dragon

Other specifications: Please make it look as much like Oro as possible. That might be meaningless to anyone else, but you know what I mean. (Yee)

Username:  PrimalDialga3721
Pokemon to fuse: Abra, Magnemite and Metang

Type: Steel

Other specifications: I'd love if you use Magnemite's head, Metang's Arms and Abra's body. I've tried doing this sprite before, but I didn't know how to incorporate the pieces together. Thanks in advance.

Username: AnonymousDoom
Pokemon to fuse: Articuno, Reshiram and Sigilyph

Type: Dragon and whatever works, you choose

Other specifications: Please keep the colorful Sigilyph wings, and please use the most recent sprites possible.

Thanks, Doom

@DaRealCreeper Your order is done! None of the donor Pokemon's features or bodies lended themselves very nicely to any kind of complex pattern, so in the end I had to go with a rather simple design making the shoulders and crest white and not much else. I'm sorry if this was not what you were looking for. I hope you enjoy it anyways though : >
  DrfluaQ.pngEbl2Alz.png

@AnonymousDoom Alright, your spot is reserved, though I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "most recent sprites." I more or less just use what is most situationally appropriate and aesthetically pleasing.

All other members with reserved spots, your sprites are being worked on.

@AnonymousDoom You can just hit Options > Hide

Anyways, just a quick heads up, sprites may take longer now that holiday break is over and I have school. I can at least still promise they'll be done within a week, but they won't be as snappy as they were at this thread's opening.

@Luemas I tried really hard this took me a very lon time to make. like at least 7 minutes. please be nice I have very fragile feels : (
KBhBhf2.png

For real tho. Haxorus's parts ended up being almost 100% custom, because Dragonite and Haxorus's sprites go together about as well as a slice of cake and brown gravy, so sorry if it looks somewhat "unofficial." Still, I'm fairly pleased with how this turned out.

Po6EVRD.png3TmOM42.png

@PrimalDialga3721 I'm still not 100% sure whether you're a troll account or not, but I made your sprite anyways. Meh, it was fun, so who even really cares.
HI9eKnS.pngmT0SKTb.png

Doom, your sprite continues to undergo work.

Username: Hydralicious
Pokemon to fuse: Milotic, Arbok, Hydreigon

Type: Dragon/Water? tbh It doesn't really matter to me

Other specifications: N/A

Username: Latias Yipee

Pokemon to fuse: Espeon and Umbreon

Type: Dark

Other specifications:Base Pokemon is Umbreon

And the polar opposite:

Username: Latias Yipee

Pokemon to fuse: Espeon and Umbreon

Type: Psychic

Other specifications:Base Pokemon is Espeon

Well, I'll see what I can whip up. Spots reserved.

EDIT: @AnonymousDoom I've completed your sprite. Sigilyph's parts were rather difficult to incorporate, though I did what I could. I hope this is to your liking.

PqxNKYm.pnggQ4jvwI.png

Hey pc, your sprites look good as always so I figured I'd get one 

Username: Primal
Pokemon to fuse: Palkia, DIalga, and Giratina 

Type: Dragon/Psychic 

Other specifications: N/A

Hey Primal, thanks : > Spot reserved.

@Hydralicious I'm not even sure what I was doing here, but at least I can say an attempt was made. It was certainly an... interesting trio to try and make work together. Hopefully you enjoy it anyways .3.

sbg5uZm.pngsoFkOsX.png

@Latias Yipee Well, the pallets fought against me the whole time, but I finally managed. Hopefully this pair is to your liking.

YBHw2tk.pngEY6M8nW.png

uHWVZmj.pngfenHpHu.png

recolour

owner : rioulu

my number keys dont work

pokemon: dragonair

colour scheme : orange,pink,blue,paste

deviations in patterning: make paste diamonds and pink hearts on its stomach line

other specifications : the body blue and the gems orange

Er, I have no idea what color "paste" could be. The only thing I can imagine it being a typo of is "pastel," but pastel isn't a color either. Can you please clarify what you meant?

Hey PC, since that last sprite was literally amazing, I ask of you:

Username: AnonymousDoom
Pokemon to fuse: Drifblim and Blaziken (Since @Latias Yipee won't do it)

Type: Ghost/Fire

Other specifications: Base Blaziken unless that won't work. Ya'know, just do what works.

Thanks, Doom

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it : > Although, Latias has made her choice, and I think it is a little unfair to call her out in another user's thread. All the same, your slot is saved.

On 1/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, PCTheSkitty said:

Er, I have no idea what color "paste" could be. The only thing I can imagine it being a typo of is "pastel," but pastel isn't a color either. Can you please clarify what you meant?

in bengali we call teal color paste