Kilgrave

fusion
Kilgrave's Fusion Shop of Wonders

42 posts in this topic

Hello, and welcome to my nice little fusion shop. As the title suggests, I make fusion Pokemon, and I'd love to take any requests that are put my way.

I have one rule, and that is to make one request at a time. I'm only human, and the more people pile up on me, the more time it takes for me to get stuff done.

In order to make a request, follow this layout:

Fused Pokemon: Pokemon 1, Pokemon 2... (Limit of 4 Pokemon)

Base Pokemon: (Pokemon to be used as a base)

Colour: (Which Pokemon will be used for the colours?)

And that's it, I'll be more then happy to take in your requests, and let's end this with some of my fusions:

Flaroltporeon.pngGabite + Zweilous + Sligoo.pngTornadus Incarnate+Therian Fusion.pngClawitzer + Dragalge Fusion.pngClauncher + Skrelp Fusion.pngGod Fusion.pngLediloom.pngMewmew.pngTapu Alola-Small.png

Cool fusions, just put the fusion parts better, and improve your recolor.

Metagross, Zygarde, Emboar, Garchomp

Fused Pokemon:Cosmog+Arceus

Base Pokemon:Arceus

Colour:Cosmog

quite the challenge, hm? Are you up to it?

1 hour ago, Kaps said:

Fused Pokemon:Cosmog+Arceus

Base Pokemon:Arceus

Colour:Cosmog

quite the challenge, hm? Are you up to it?

Of course @Kaps. Here you go:

This is Arcmog. Its Splash attack OHKOs everything. Arceus and Cosmog are surprisingly similar, and I didn't have to edit much of Arceus for it to still have Cosmog features.

Arcmog.png

@ReplierI'm working on yours now, I just had an idea for the Arceus + Cosmog fusion so I got straight to it. Yours should be done either today or tomorrow. ;)

EDIT: Btw, is there any specific Zygarde form you want me to use? The fusion could be very different depending on which one you want.

Kaps likes this

Pokemon: Rayquaza, Cosmog, Deoxys, Spiritomb,

Base: Rayquaza

Color: Deoxys/Cosmog

Other: Can you make little plates out of Spiritomb like you did Zygarde's tail here? That's the only Spiritomb I'd like in the sprite.  God Fusion.png

Thanks! ;)

Sorry if I was picky :)

Pokémon: Sableye, Mismagius, haunter, and darkrai

base pokemon: Darkrai

Color: Sableye

Other: Don't use Mismagius hat or Sableyes eyes

: >

Thanks for all of these requests, I'll be working on them today.

@Replier Here's your sprite:

PokeBot Z.png

I call it PokeBot-Z. Despite its Pokemon-like appearance, it is actually a robot, created by people to help out with its colossal strength. 

EDIT: I have finished yours, @AnonymousDoom, here it is:

Deyquaza.png

This is Deyquaza. Deoxys fused into Rayquaza, and in order to stop a worldwide catastrophe, the great god Cosmog had to step in. Unfusing Pokemon takes time, so if you see Deyquaza like this, you'll probably never see it like that again.

Tbh I was doing fine until I added the Spiritomb parts :/, but that was a fun one anyway.

EDIT 2: Here's your sprite, @1616taka:

Sablerai.png

This is Sablerai (hehe puns). It puts people to sleep and steal their jewels to eat. Sablerai actively seeks out the biggest jewels as it finds them most delicious.

Tbh I struggled to find a place to include Haunter. I originally had its spikes coming out the the arms and on top of the head, but it looked awful, so the hands will have to do. After all, it is a ball of gas. ;)

EDIT 3: Alright, last fusion(?) for the night:

@Replier This was my first time doing an inferno sprite, and I'm not 100% sure that it's totally correct, but it was pretty good for a first attempt:

Magbuzz-Inferno.png

Keep in mind that I can only produce fusions this quickly on the weekends: My activity will be less frequent on the weekdays.

6 minutes ago, AnonymousDoom said:

What do you mean until you added Spiritomb parts @Kilgrave?

IT'S AMAZING! Teach me your ways dude

I wasn't entirely happy with the way I did the Spiritomb parts, but if it's fine by you, it's fine by me. And you're welcome. :)

Thats nice.

I have another challenge for you, but, it's not on the sprite list.

I challenge you TO

make a Inferno Sprite of this Magbuzz (Gen 4 Backsprite).png

(fire you use Blue Palette, body you use Red Palette)

Link to Inferno Tutorial: 

You did right.

Surely i want to improve your spriting style, then,

make a Stamp sprite of 

Nine of Nightmare.png

Can you fuse:

Pokemon: Deoxys, Darkrai, Cosmog, Spiritomb

Base: Darkrai

Color: Deoxys/Cosmog

Other: Same as the other fusion I requested with the color scheme, style, and Spiritomb floating disks.

Thanks Master Talented!

@AnonymousDoom Here's your fusion:

Deorai.png

This is Deorai. Deoxys is an annoying little bugger so once again the great god Cosmog had to stop it from fusing with Darkrai. Like with Deyquaza, seeing Deorai is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Here's another request with the same stuff (haha only three more after this)

Pokemon: Giratina Origin, Deoxys, Cosmog, Spiritomb

Base: Giratina Origin

Colors: Deoxys/Cosmog

Same stuff as before with the Spiritomb, please. THANKS!

I'm working on the next fusion, but I'm feeling a little ill tonight so I'll take a break for today.

@AnonymousDoom Since you got another three after your current request, I'm going to break my own rules and ask for those next three on top of your current one, as it would be more convenient to do it that way. I was just working on your fusion and I'll have it finished by tomorrow.

I'm going away for a couple of days, and I'll be unable to work on these sprites until Monday. I've also been ill for the last few days, so I haven't had the energy to work on them. I'll have them all done starting Monday :D