Dash

Hydra 4 Admin and Stuff Like Promotions

9 posts in this topic

Sorry buckaroos but this isn't an April Fools Day joke.

Yeah basically its exactly what it sounds like. Hydra is being promoted to an admin for literally too many reasons for me to even bother going over, so congratulations to him. He's done a great amount since he's become a mod and is probably one of the most active members on this site, and is a role model (although who knows if we can classify a joke role model good but meh) for a good amount of the community. So yeah, you go @The-Hydra

I'll also be promoting @Kekleon to PC Mod once again since he used to be a reliable one in the past along with more soon probably. Will all be determined here in the future.

In other news, still kind of stuck on what I'm able to do with the site. I've fixed pretty much everything I could within my abilities, but the rest of the problems that have risen up are kind of hard to deal with. So, yeah.

Enjoy this for now until I do something later maybe possibly.

How do you become a mod? It sound interesting and I do spend a good portion of my time here and don't spam all that much.

Yeah, as far as I can remember, you need to be active, professional, dedicated to helping the site, you can't be starting fights or causing problems, and you have to be relatively patient and calm.

Congrats Hydra and Kekleon! I bet you'll both do a great job! Good luck and I look forward to your future contributions ^^

Tega and Kekleon like this

17 hours ago, Amy said:

.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAA6aSnD2xAkaKaUQI0fy-6

633645003725135464.jpg

17 hours ago, AnonymousDoom said:

How do you become a mod? It sound interesting and I do spend a good portion of my time here and don't spam all that much.

Best method is to not ask. Petey explained it relatively well enough, but yeah, my step is very important.

13 hours ago, Kaps said:

OH WOWOWOWOWOW

Same man, same.