The-Hydra

Username Change Requests Thread

21 posts in this topic

Regret your initial username? No fault there, you see your username all the time, so it's understandable that you might grow upset with a choice you made quick just so you could register and see what the deal was. If you'd like a change, then this is the thread for just that.

The first username change is free. 

of course, you still must meet these conditions:

Spoiler

-You are not allowed to use any inappropriate or vulgar language in your new username.

-Your username can not contain any special characters. Only letters, numbers, and underscores.

-Your username must be at least 3 characters long.

-You must state your previous username in your 'About Me' when your name is changed.

Not to imply that it ever actually costs a kind of currency to change a username, but should you want to do it a second or such time there are requirements you must meet.

Spoiler

-You must have been an active member for one year.

-Your last username change has to have been at least two months ago.

-If holding a staff position, must ensure that the name change will be for a substantial duration of time and not a joke to get tired of.

Please keep in mind that a username change can often lead to people (at least temporarily) forgetting whatever positive impressions they have of you, so most of the time slight modifications to a username are more ideal than complete changes. As previously mentioned, it's a very good idea to put your former username somewhere on your about me so people can recall who exactly you are in case they weren't hip of the name change.

Just fill out the following form in a post on here and you'll be on your way:

Username:

New Username:

First username change: (y/n)

AethericDoom and Tega like this

First : >

Username: PCTheSkitty
New Username: NuVonde
First username change: Yes

Time to start anew as I always have wanted to.

Username: AnonymousDoom

New Username: AethericDoom

First username change: Yee

NO MAKE IT SNEK

haha kidding don't make it snek

Dangit PC and Doom, you beat me to it.. Well hey, why not. Let's give this a swing. 

Username: Petey Piranha

New Username: Big the Cat

First username change: Yes

Username: Nisawesome

New Username: Nisa

First username change: Yes

YAY OMG

Username: Tega_Morterra

New Username: Tega

First Username Change: yeah

I've always felt derpy with this long username and everyone calls me tega

Names have been changed!

@NuVonde, eh? Sounds familiar from discord French or something! How intriguing! It looks like your whimsy factor has increased several fold. How fortunate for you!

@AethericDoom Sounds cool, but let's be thankful that @Aether is mostly dead or we'd all be confused to infinity.

@Nisa N is a.... What? Ha, I kid. But seriously, that's some convenient shortening. How Gir-esque!

@Tega A convenient shortening, understandable indeed. Although, I was quite find of the strange configuration of your previous username, I'm somewhat sad to see it go. you'll always be morterra to me

@Big the Cat You've genuinely made a horrible mistake! As far as sonic characters go, there are many, many less worthy than the particular oversized cat you selected!

well that's enough dad jokes for now until someone else sacrifices their usertext for whatever purposes!

Don't worry, he's not completely gone, but I figured I should give another underrated and/or overhated character some love.

Arawak had a good run. It will be missed...

Username: arawak

New Username: Taiiyo

First Username Change: yeah

This would of seemed like a great idea for me a while ago, but now I've gotten used to "Julie".

Also, why'd you change your username, Petey? Petey Piranha is my all-time favorite boss!

On 4/13/2017 at 6:23 PM, Julie said:

This would of seemed like a great idea for me a while ago, but now I've gotten used to "Julie".

Also, why'd you change your username, Petey? Petey Piranha is my all-time favorite boss!

On 4/7/2017 at 5:35 PM, Big the Cat said:

Don't worry, he's not completely gone, but I figured I should give another underrated and/or overhated character some love.

Enough said.

On 16/04/2017 at 8:10 PM, Nisa said:

Why would you want to get Articuno out of your name

</3

It's not like I don't like articuno (actually articuno is my favourite legendary bird) it's just that on many sites I've used the same username before, I just got bored of the name sooooo, I changed it.