Coltyn

Lucid Dreaming

6 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if anybody on here was into lucid dreaming, and if so, please share stories, experiences, and tips for beginners :happy:

Oh boy. This is kind of the wrong place to ask we are pretty much here for Pokémon lol. I mean, someone might know, but you might want to check a place dedicated to that for better info.

27 minutes ago, AethericDoom said:

Oh boy. This is kind of the wrong place to ask we are pretty much here for Pokémon lol. I mean, someone might know, but you might want to check a place dedicated to that for better info.

How is this an inappropriate thing to ask? It's quite a common thing, and natural for people to be curious about. I've only ever had a few lucid dreams myself, and the only one that I can remember clearly only lasted for a little while. 

33 minutes ago, AethericDoom said:

Well that's why I put in the off topic section, but if I by mistake didn't put it there then I'll be sure to change it.

8 minutes ago, Cookabeara said:

How is this an inappropriate thing to ask? It's quite a common thing, and natural for people to be curious about. I've only ever had a few lucid dreams myself, and the only one that I can remember clearly only lasted for a little while. 

I never said it was inappropriate, just that most here are the wrong people to ask. I was trying to make a joke, as I'm certainly no expert on dreaming at all.

Here is a resource that looks good (I don't know though lol)

https://www.google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream%3Famp%3D1

Well, I have had a few lucid dreams myself, however I cant remember any of them. The only part of my dreams I ever have any control of though is when I realize that I am dreaming, and bite my tongue to be certain I am. No pain ; I'm dreaming. Its kinda weird but it works, lmao