Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
E R R O R  S H U C K L E

An small idea

8 posts in this topic

Eh,i think the admins (or you) should make it so the creators can see how much likes their fusions got. It's kinda stupid that you have to log out and log in to see how much likes you got on your creation. Will this be fixed in the future? 

14 minutes ago, Yuuko said:

Can't do anything about it. 

Talk to someone else

Wow ok then...

Basically what I think Yuuko was trying to say was that unfortunately as Big the Cat said, Johan was kind of halfway through fixing many things around the site when he left us all here to waste away. 

Sure it would be great to just throw it all on the newer admins to pick of Johan's (and other's) slack, but just like real life everything isn't perfect. Hopefully they can find a solution to your problem OTHER than just blowing you off rudely, but until that point just hang in there :)

If you ever need a pal to let you know how many points your creations have I'm just a PM away! (Hopefully this was a little bit more explanatory)

Yeah, as the other two said, the only person who can implement that is Johan. May I suggest using a different browser? (As in, open Firefox instead of Chrome.)

It let's you view how many likes you have and may or may not let you like your own creation ;)

@E R R O R S H U C K L E