Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UmbreonRogue

The Ultra Form Lab

7 posts in this topic

Rogue, that mad scientist of a fusion artist, had been experimenting with the armor recently discovered on Solgaleo and Lunala.  DNA tests had traced it to a fairly recently discovered Pokemon, potentially Ultra Beast, called Necrozma.

Using some newly discovered black crystals found around one Necrozma specimen's lair, it turns out that by holding these, any Pokemon can gain the armor as long as the crystal stays in their possession.

In a lab located on Melemele Island, not unlike one the Aether Foundation can be seen using though it is marked with a different sign, a Wimpod leads several interested Trainers into the lab.  One of them is you.

"We've been doing a lot of research into these black crystals," Rogue had said, which would startle anyone not expecting a talking Pokemon.  "After all, this is going to be very important in the study of fusion Pokemon.  Which is why I invited you all here.  I'm looking to study the effects of the black crystal and the armor on other Pokemon.  If you aren't willing to let us test the black crystal on your Pokemon, I understand, but be rest assured that these experiments are painless.  Trust me,  I've tested it on myself and several other Pokemon.  If you do decide to let us test it on your Pokemon, all you need to do is to fill out a form."

Hi everyone!  So, I've been making Ultra Pokemon, and I thought I would do this kind of thing through your guys requests!

Here's some examples.

Ultra Fusion Wimpod.png

Random Fusion 85.pngRandom Fusion 86.pngRandom Fusion 87.pngRandom Fusion 88.pngRandom Fusion 89.pngRandom Fusion 90.pngRandom Fusion 91.pngRandom Fusion 92.png

Random Fusion 94.png

RULES:

I have two forms, one for giving an Ultra form to a normal Pokemon and one for a fusion or otherwise edited sprite (like a fan-made Alolan Pokemon).

That fusion/edited sprite cannot be just a recolor.

You must ask for permission if you could submit these to the PokeCreations.  I only need you to give me credit if it's a normal Pokemon though (i.e. Ultra Pikachu).

If you don't use the form, I WILL NOT do your request.  Same with if you don't follow the rules.

One request per person!

FORMS:

For normal Pokemon[pause in speech]

Pokemon:

Desired resulting typing:  Optional.

For fusions and other sprite edits (NO RECOLORS)[pause in speech]

Pokemon:

Picture:

Desired resulting typing:  Optional.

Description:  Optional, but I won't be able to make a description for the Ultra form.

WAITING LIST:

Neato shop Rogue!

Two lingering questions that I have before placing an order:

1. Are you the one creating the fusions, that you later give Ultra Forms? Or are we giving you one of our own fusions so that you can give them Ultra Forms?

2. How many requests is each member allowed to have at a time?

Sorry, this is the first time I've done such a thing, so I probably should edit the rules tomorrow when I'm not on mobile.

But to answer your question:

Question 1 Answer:  Yes, I would give Ultra Forms to fusions to other people.  To be honest I should remove they credits part and make the crediting normal Pokemon only.

Question 2 Answer:  I'm thinking of keeping it at one at a time so I don't get overloaded.

Taiiyo likes this

@snipeghost

The Wimpod eventually came back with the Bannette.  It looks different, but reverts to its original form once the black crystal had been removed from its possession.

"The testing of the black crystal on this Pokemon was a success!"  she had exclaimed rather happily.

Ultra Form 2.png

Ultra Banette

[GHOST]

The hatred that runs through this Pokemon had been crystallized into the black claw-like crystals on its hands.  Through testing, it has been discovered that Ultra Bannette can slash at a force that can slice wood.

snipeghost likes this