Count to 10 Before a Staff Member Posts!

3,979 posts in this topic

*s1ghs*

We have too many staff members runn1ng around, who 1s supposed to be looking after them here??

No one. Us staff members roam wild and free. (Though the snake pit we keep in the living room may have something to do with that...)

Dear god we clearly have to do something about this. I say we assign every staff member to a regular member "buddy" so that we can keep an eye on all of you at all times.

Also Sylveona not again, I told you, no pet snakes. Only cats, dogs and alligators are allowed.

Also 1 oops

Edited by Gir

Help, Pokemon Go is taking over my school. I can't say I'm against it though, we have a Gym and it gets crazy there.

1 say you stay there. (At your school, that is) Then you can't stop us count1ng to ten l1ke you usually do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• What to read next

• Similar Content

• By RaccoonoftheGalaxy
      This game is simple! Simply rate the previous song, then post another for the next person to grade! It's a good idea to post a YouTube link or something similar so the song is directly available to listen to.
      I'll start of with...
      http://youtu.be/1j4Pf228vhE
    • By SeaCat
      Its time to......Ruin others wishes!
      Its pretty easy to play, the idea is to ruin others wish (Dur).
      How to play:
      A person posts a wish, like get rich or something like that. The next person has to answer how your wish will be ruined, like: You will but you [Reason]. E.G:
      Person 1: I wish to be a famous icon
      Person 2: You will become so famous that your fans will end killing you because they were to crazy.
      -My wish is to know a famous person.
      [And like that]
      Rules: (Simple But i think that you have to agree with them)
      -Dont put personal stuff in wishes like i live in [-] and i wish for my [-] which her name is [-] to get healthier.
      That will not be allowed and will be reported/ and hope that deleted (The wish or answer).
      -If you want to give a complete reason with a name you can, but only if the name comes from a character name, or a user that is playing this. E.G: [Reason here] but Pikachu will spark you.
      -I'll suppose that some ''words'' will be used like killed, or murdered. No more than that, that means: Mean/Rude/18+ year old words are out.
      -Be creative, try not to put the same reason always because it gets boring.
      -its not needed to put I wish[something] at the star with just: I want to or something close to that is ok.
      Ok so i'll Start
      I want to be rich.